Learn how to promote your business effectively online and develop a targeted online marketing strategy that engages potential customers throughout the digital landscape.
In this course, Brad Batesole explains today’s digital marketing techniques in simple, easy-to-understand terms, demonstrating how you build a successful online marketing campaign for all digital channels: search, video, social, email, and display. Brad shows how to evaluate your website and identify conversion goals, measure and interpret website analytics, get the most out of SEO, and set up your first text and display ads.
Then see how to connect with communities on the leading social networks, learn best practices for developing and distributing video marketing content, and find out what makes an email marketing campaign successful. The course wraps up with tutorials on content marketing and mobile marketing, as well as recommendations for expanding your digital marketing skillset.
- What is online marketing?
- Exploring the components of digital marketing
- What makes a website effective?
- Working with a designer or developer
- Creating engaging web copy
- Choosing responsive design
- Understanding online analytics
- Using goal and event tracking
- Exploring the conversion funnel
- Defining key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Understanding SEO techniques
- Conducting keyword research
- Creating a content strategy
- Leveraging local SEO
- Understanding who’s on social media
- Marketing with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Creating compelling video marketing campaigns
- Building an email marketing plan
- Measuring the success of your marketing efforts
- Setting up a blog
- Running A/B marketing tests
- Looking at affiliate marketing